Set up Roll Numbers
You can also associate roll numbers of the students with the remote devices. To do this, you set up roll numbers of the students against their entry in the class list.
- Login to web CTS.
- Click Setup Roll No in the Setup SAS section in the left pane. This opens the Setup Roll Numbers screen in the right pane.
- Select the class and section for which you want to set up roll numbers and click Search.
- The list of students appears for the selected class.
- Specify the unique roll number against each student entry and click Save.
- The roll numbers get associated with the students of the selected class. As a result, teachers can assess and record student performances based on either student name or roll number when they use remote devices.