Manage your MCQ Tests
Once you have created your own MCQ tests, you can edit them whenever required.
Steps to Manage your MCQ Tests:
- Open the Planning view in CTS.
- Click Manage in the MCQ Tests section in the left pane. In the right pane, the list of MCQ tests that you created appears.
- Select the MCQ test that you want to edit and click the Edit button. Let’s edit the Numbertest MCQs. Click Numbertest and click Edit.
- You can add a new question to the test or remove a question. To add a question, you click the Add New Question button and follow the same steps that you did while creating the tests.
- Let’s say you want to add a HOT question to this test from the question bank. Click Search Question.
- Type Knowing your numbers in the Search text box to filter the relevant questions.
- Add the Hot question by clicking the + sign at the end of the question.
- The question gets added to the test. Save the test to complete editing.