Manage your Lesson Plans
Once you have created your own lesson plans, you can edit or delete them whenever required.
Steps to Manage your Lesson Plans:
- Open the Planning view in CTS.
- Click Manage in the Lesson Plan section in the left pane. In the right pane, the list of lesson plans that you created appears.
- Select the lesson plan that you want to edit or delete and click the respective button. Let’s edit the types of graph lesson plan. Click types of graph and click Edit.
- You can add a new resource to the lesson plan, remove a resource, or alter the sequence of resources. To add a resource, you click the Add Resource button and follow the same steps that you did while creating the lesson plan.
- Let’s say you want to remove the last resource, Types of Graphs and Charts.. from this lesson plan. Uncheck the box at the end of it and click Save.
- You have edited the lesson plan.
- Similarly, you can delete a lesson plan if you no longer need it.