Smartclass CTS web login allows you to manage teacher accounts for your school.
- After logging into the system, click Teachers in the Masters section in the left pane. Manage Teachers page opens in the right pane. On this page, you can create new teachers login, edit a teacher login, reset password, or delete a teacher login.
- To add a new teacher login, click the Add button. Let’s assume you want to create a teacher login called testlogin for the CBSE board. Type testlogin in the Login ID text box.
- Specify the teacher name in the Name text box and the required password in the Password text box.
- Click the Select Boards radio button and check the CBSE checkbox to specify the required board. If you want all boards to be available on the new login, you need to select the All Boards radio button.
- Click Next. On the next page, you can select the classes that should be available on this login. Click the All Classes radio button and click Next.
- The next page allows you to specify the subjects that should be available on this login. Click the Select Subjects radio button. Next, check the Mathematics and Physics check boxes. Click Finish to complete the steps.
- The newly created login id appears in the list of available ids below.
- To edit the login id, locate it in the list on the page that it appears. Click the Edit button. The existing details for the selected id (testlogin) appear in the right pane.
- Let’s assume you want to provide this id for only classes 9 to 12. Click Next to go to the Classes selection page. Click the Select Classes radio button. Next, select the Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, and Class 12 check boxes.
- Click Next and click Finish. You have edited the teacher login.
- To reset password for a teacher id, click the Reset password link for the required teacher id. The Reset Password page appears.
- Specify the new password in the Password and the Confirm Password text boxes. Click Save.
- To delete a teacher login, click the Delete link in the teacher login row. The delete confirmation dialog box appears. Click OK to confirm. The entry gets deleted from the list of login ids.