Add your own Resources to Smartclass CTS
You have a host of resources/ files available in Smartclass CTS to teach a topic in a class. However, if you want to use your own resources in class, you can add these in CTS. Suppose you are teaching the Water Cycle topic to your students and you have a wonderful ppt on it and a diagram that you want to show in the class. Let’s see how you can add your resources/ files to CTS.
Steps to Add your Resources/ Files to CTS:
If you are already logged in the classroom view, switch view to Planning. You can do this by clicking the button at bottom-left of the CTS window. This expands as below.
- After logging into CTS, select the required class and subject. Let’s select Class 6 Science.
- Click the Planning button.
- Click Switch View. The Planning screen appears.
- To add your file, click New in the My Files section in the left pane.
- Select the required chapter from the Select Chapter drop-down list. Select Water here.
- Select Water Cycle in the Select Topic drop-down list.
- Next, type a display name for your file. Type Water Cycle in the Display Name text box.
- Browse the required file from the folder where it is located on your system.
The class/ subject that you selected while logging in will be selected by default. You can change it if required.
You can add a description for the file if required.
You can add the files of following types:
- Save to CTS by clicking Save.
You see a success message on the screen. Similarly, you can add other file types to CTS and then use in the class.